1 reply to this topic

#1 Chad Cole

Chad Cole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

I need to apologize for the Facebook drama last week.  I let loose and said some hurtful things to people, some of them I consider to be my friends, in particular, John Wilcko.  It was WAY out of line and it has been eating me up for the past week because of who I directed my anger at and because I try to conduct myself in a professional manner.  As a result, I have decided that I need to (and already have) take(n) a step back from Real Sim Racing and iRacing in general.  The past few months haven't been enjoyable and hopefully my time away will do me some good.  Hope to see you all on track somewhere down the road!

- Chad

#2 John Wilcko

John Wilcko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

Chad,

Apology accepted. :-)

Iracing can be stressful for us all. Because even though its a game, its brings out our competitive nature.  And everyone has once got angry over being wrecked, or blocked or just for having a bad race. 

We just all have to look around and see that once we leave the server that all it is a game. Some drivers may be fast, some may be slow but we all come out here everyweek to race.  I know every winter after a long season I would take off and just step back, so that when Daytona comes around. Im refreshed and ready to have some fun. This year I didnt do that so that I could run more on the cookie cutter tracks since that is where I need the most help.

So take a few weeks off, and just recharge the batteries, come back and have fun. Because thats all this is. !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users